USED OIL, TYRE & PLASTIC TO FUEL
GSI deal with your waste oils in an efficient, compliant and cost effective way. Converting waste to useful resource is an important role in reducing pollution of the environment. Through converting plants, it can effectively convert waste tyre/plastic into useful resources-fuel oil, but in order to make the fuel oil have wider applications and higher values, GSI can further process the fuel oil by using the waste oil to diesel plant. Tire oil to diesel refining plants. It can turn tires oil and plastic oil into diesel and gasoline by different technology as below :-
1. TYRE RECYCLING TO OIL
Waste Tyres Plant
Usage: Waste Tyre Recycling to Fuel Oil
Input: Used whole tyres, Shred tyres, Submarine cable, Rubber cable, Sole.
Output: 45%-50% oil, 30%-45% carbon black, 10%-15% steel wire, 5%-8% gas
2. PLASTIC RECYCLING TO OIL
Waste Plastic Plant
Usage: Waste Plastic Recycling to Fuel Oil
Input: Used plastic bags, Cables (PE, PP, PS, ABS), House garbage, Leftovers of paper.
Output: 50%-75% crude oil, 30%-40% carbon black, 5%-8% gas.
3. Used Engine Oil to Diesel
Black Used Oil to Diesel Plant
Usage: Black oil, Heavy oil, Used oil to Diesel
Input: Waste engine oil, waste lubrication oil, tyre crude oil, plastic crude oil.
Output: 90% good clean oil, the rest 10% is slag and waste gas
Where can resulted Fuel oil / Diesel used in ?
It can be used as fuel materials, Sold to power plant factory for electricity generating, glass factory, cement factory, ceramic factory, aluminum factory, boiler factory, central heating factory etc.